Monday, April 4, 2011

Arts Alliance Austin (?)

Yesterday a bunch of friends and I went to this huge artist festival down off Cesar Chavez and spent the entire afternoon looking around- and I must say I was on overload.
As my bf said on several occasions "geez babe, you're all horned up for art..".. Wow, yeah, guess i was.

I think I signed up to get on a million mailing lists, and got a million cards from folks that I liked, and I'll be weeding my way through them over the next few weeks. I'll be sure to post some of my favs on here for you to enjoy too!

In other news- I'm thinking of starting a little herb garden out on my balcony. I get a good bit of sunlight, and as long as I keep them watered during our brutal summers, I think I could get some really good stuff from them. Will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment